Mini-YGDAI card matching table shows the number of cards available on the host device. To prevent equipment failure, please use a safe combination of cards as shown by the results.
[Caution] Yamaha does not guarantee the performance of third-party products on the matching table. For more information including product specifications, please contact the dealer or manufacturer.
- 1. Click [Select] button of the host model.Please read the displayed [NOTE] carefully that gives important information on the use of specific cards with the host model.
- 2. Please select the QTY of the card(s) you would like to install into the host model, and click [Check] to see if you can safely use them in combination. You cannot select QTY of the cards unusable with the host model. Total QTY should not exceed the available number of slots.
- 3. If you would like to try different configuration, please click [Clear] and follow 2.
- Input channels of MY8-LAKE card cannot be selected as the word clock master.
- As LAKE processing runs at 96kHz, SRC works automatically against 44.1kHz/88.2kHz audio signals.
- Use MY8-ADDA96 by setting the mode to AE.
- For AudioService MY16MADI64, use two cards (one master card and one slave cards) as one set.
- Use RN.141.MY by setting the mode to 16AT.